Clock

28 July, 2011

The Simplest Way To Get Back Your Old Facebook Chat Instantly

Hey friends, we know about the new facebook chat update lately, its irritating, even you know that for sure. I have been searching for the solution to get back to my good old facebook chat, but kinda ran out of luck on facebook help. They didn’t have any solution to it. It was the new upgrade, we can’t do anything about it, unless you can actually bypass the facebook JavaScript source and replace the new source code with the old one. And how do you do that? You guessed it, well if you didn’t, the solution is Grease Monkey (It’s an add-on for Firefox, I use Firefox ). After using the script, I’m finally happy to get my good old facebook chat back and now I can see all my friends online and don’t have any useless live feed on my sidebar. I’m pretty happy, and for people like me who want to get back to their old facebook chat, here’s the solution, I’m gonna help you out.

If you use Firefox, follow these steps.
Step 1 : Install the Grease Monkey plugin from here
Step 2: After your done with installing the Grease Monkey, install the script from here
And your done,refresh your page or restart your browser and your back to the good old facebook.
 

If you use Google Chrome, follow simple step below. Its pretty much the same process as in Firefox.
Step 1: Install the script for your browser from here

Step 2 : Refresh your page or restart your browser and your back to the good old facebook.
And yeah, that’s it, your done, refresh your page and your back to your old facebook chat. Get back to me if you have any queries..(you can comment on the post to ask your queries)..........

Thanx..and ENjoy!!!!


No comments: